Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another Diaper Cake

Over the weekend I made another diaper cake; this latest cake is a three tiered version so it's smaller than the previous one I made last month for my friend, Heidi. Both are girl cakes . . . will any of my friends have boys?!

I'm still climbing the learning curve but this cake didn't take nearly as long to construct, probably because it had fewer diapers to roll. The recipients are Lee & Brooke, who we visited in the hospital on Saturday. I hope they like it.



2 comments:

Heidi said...

SO cute! And hey, we had a boy already, now we get a girl. :)

Brian & Mary Hand said...

Bethany,

Thanks for your encouraging words! I think your diaper cake is SO cute! We'll see if the business thing ever really starts. It's always fun to dream.

I love popping into your blog!

Happy Memorial Day weekend!