Monday, July 28, 2008

Announcing . . .

The newest employee of Kendall Van Dolson is . . . (drum roll please), Tim!!! That's right, Tim has a new job!

About 2 weeks ago, Tim accepted an associate position with a law firm, Kendall Van Dolson.

KVD
is a small law firm here in the tri-state area that focuses on Trust and Estate, Real Estate and Tax law. Exactly the kind of law Tim loves and has wanted to practice. He'll be making the switch from his present position with CAM to KVD in mid September.

Will you join me in congratulating Tim and thanking God for answering our prayers.


5 comments:

Heidi said...

YEAH!!! Sorry I missed the celebration the other night. Kyle brought me some carrot cake so I could at least feel like I participated. :)

T and B Rowe said...

thanks, hj!!! wish you had been feeling better to join the celebration. tim and i are excited and appreciate you sharing in the joy.

EmilyV said...

Tag, you're it!

Go to my blog for details -
http://randomramblings-emilyv.blogspot.com/

ebers79 said...

Yeah! New jobs! outstanding! Congrats you too! It sounds like this is a very exciting season for you! Can't wait to see you the next time I'm down in Chattavegas!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tim!!!!
We're excited for you,
Annaliese and Chad