I just completed my first year of grad school. I took my final in Human Resource Management tonight and think it went well. After grabbing dinner at Quiznos, Tim and I celebrated with some Clumpies ice cream. It's tradition.
Yes, I took summer school . . . what was I thinking? I struggled this semester to stay focused on my studies. I blame the warm weather and longer days. Everything within me wanted to be outside gardening or running with Duch, not sitting on the couch reading articles or at the kitchen table writing papers. Thankfully, it's over and I can finally enjoy my summer.
So that's one year down and who knows how many to go, probably 2 or 3 if I continue on the pace of one class per semester.
Oh, and I'm working on my Master of Public Administration (concentrating in Nonprofit Management), in case you were wondering.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YEAH!! Congrats, now you can really enjoy your summer! :)
You can do it! I know you can!
Post a Comment