Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been tagged

A friend of mine, Heather, tagged me this afternoon. I'll play along so below is my list of 7 things that most people may not know about me.


1.) I became a Christian when I was 13 at a camp called Boot Camp (Precept Ministry's summer camp for teens). Four years later, I was baptized while on a mission trip in the Dominican Republic.

2.) I was a nationally ranked triathlete and one day hope to complete an Ironman.

3.) I own a piano but do not know how to play. I'd love to learn!

4.) I have a major sweet tooth and would rather have candy than chocolate.

5.) I've been on TV twice: interviewed on a Christian talk show and as an extra in a local commercial.

6.) I do not like repetitive noises: pens clicking, gum smacking, doors dinging, etc.

7.) I don't like the dark and if my husband would let me then I'd sleep with a night-light on in our room.


I am now tagging the following seven people:

1.) Sarah: theillmans
2.) Briana: trevorandbriana
3.) Heidi: poseyfamily
4.) Heather: richandheathersmith
5.) Ana: anafaulk
6.) Brandi: damonandbrandianderson
7.) Joy: jastanton

If you decide to participate, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

2 comments:

Briana said...

not fair, everyone knows # 4 and # 6. :) nice try

Brooke said...

I didn't know any of these things about you. I am impressed with the fact that you are a triathlete and I completely agree with the repetitive noises thing! My huge pet peeve!