Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Diapers.com
Tim and I haven't entered the diaper world yet. But regardless of our lack of personal experience, I thought I'd pass along a website to you soon-to-be parents and grandparents or currently parents and grandparents out there. Diapers.com was recommended to me by my sister-in-law, super-saver Stacy, who has two in diapers. Check it out for yourself and see if it's cheaper than your local Walmart or BabiesRUs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I checked them out a few weeks ago when I saw an ad for them. And unfortunately they aren't any cheaper than our walmart here. That may be different in other areas though.
And, just an fyi :) its funny to see a post about diapers right above your Earth day post. :)
I hadn't thought about that - Earth Day and Diapers. Ha!
My sis-in-law said something about not paying sales tax or shipping with diapers.com so it ends up being cheaper. Maybe in Ohio they don't have to pay sales tax on diapers.
Post a Comment