Friday, April 18, 2008

A Lazy Morning

My mom, Stacy, David and Daniel arrived safely on Wednesday night just in time to have hamburgers and hot dogs hot off the grill. I don't grill much, or really at all, so the hamburgers were well done and dried out but we were starving and ate them anyway. Oh well. Guess I need more practice.

Thursday morning was a lazy morning. We didn't sleep in too late but did take a while to get up and out the door. Here are some pictures from our lazy morning...

Daniel pointing at "baby" (his little brother, David)...


David spending time on this tummy...


Daniel loves his Thomas the Train pajamas...


Daniel modeling in his Thomas pjs...



After Daniel got dressed, I let him play with my cowboy hat. One of these days, we'll have to get him a hat of his own. Isn't he adorable?!

Where's Daniel???


There he is! :)

No comments: