Our diaper inventory is as follows:
Preemie: 62
Newborn: 596
Stage 1: 749
Stage 1-2: 234
Stage 2: 404
Stage 2-3: 152
Stage 3: 951
Stage 4: 27
Grand Total: 3,175


Since the nursery closet shelves are full, we have an overflow area.
And my baby bump at 28 weeks!

6 comments:
Wow! Now that's a lot of diapers! :) I suggest you give the Target diapers a try- used them w/ E starting at about 2 months, all the way through. They worked great for us- but we did use name brand at night. If they work out, you'll save LOTS of money! :)
Holy moly, Bethany! Sadly, you'll probably go through those so quickly. I can't believe you're already 28 weeks. So fun, and you look great!!
Oh my word! That's amazing! Everyone told us to buy diapers before he got here, but for some reason we never got around to it. Thankfully we've been given lots. So far we haven't had to buy any (and he'll be 4 months old on Friday). But we're starting to run out. I think a Sam's trip is on the agenda soon.
You look great, Bethany! Happy "nesting" before they arrive!
Bethany! You are so cute! I am so excited for you!
this comment sums up all you mentioned:
wow.
:)
Post a Comment