This past weekend, we had a mini birthday celebration for Tim with some close friends. I asked our guests to bring 30 of something as Tim's present. His gifts ranged from 30 pieces of gum to 30 pairs of socks to 30 donuts to 30 dog hairs and you get the point.
Well, leave it to my "twin" to take things to the next level. Miss
you-know-who came over wearing 30 pieces of clothing.
Check it out!!!
4 comments:
crazy old Briana, she's always good for a laugh.
Ok woman, we need a new blogpost! :)
seriously, is anyone else as tired of looking at me as i am? ;)
I don't know if you post links to other people's blogs, but I'd love to have you share our new blog with your readers if you do. We only have three months till we are off to Nigeria!!!
Blessings,
Corrin
www.clifandcorrin.com
tales of LIFE in Yola, Nigeria
Post a Comment