I hate to admit this, but Tim and I have not put up a single Christmas decoration. I know. Terrible, isn't it?! We are not members of the Scrooge Club, I promise. And, it looks as though we may not get the tree up this year either. Shock! I'm sorry. However, we did decorate Duchess with a Christmas bandanna, a $3 Walmart special.


***
I've been using our treadmill more as it's too dark when I get home from work to safely be on the streets, and we've had miserable fog and rain the last few days. I appreciate having exercise equipment at home, but Duchess doesn't feel the same way.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so cute of her sitting on the treadmill!! Love it! It has been such a crazy few months. I totally understand about not decorating. At least the dog got some Christmas accessories :)
you need to walk duches on the treadmill a la the dog whisperer. Seriously. and take some pictures too!
Post a Comment