"No, what do you mean?"
"Our guest speaker tied in a Gospel message with his talk on generosity and 7 people responded to his call to know and follow Christ."
***
I'm excited because Tim and I have the privilege of hearing the same speaker (Stanley Tam) at a breakfast in the morning. I will let you know tomorrow if more give their lives to Christ.
But you can also hear Stanley Tam's testimony. Click HERE to read more about him and then check out the short video.
***
How quickly I become distracted by surviving one more day of life with all its responsibilities and forget about the other realm around me - the spiritual realm.
This afternoon was a good reminder of how God saves souls and works in people's hearts each minute of every day.
And for 7, today was no ordinary lunch.
***
“I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." -Jesus

No comments:
Post a Comment