It's beginning to feel a lot like fall so I decided to stop at Fresh Market this afternoon and purchase a bag of Pumpkin Spice coffee, a flavor my friend recommended. When I got home this afternoon from running errands, I opened the bag and was surprised by the odor. Yes, odor. Not the aroma. Usually coffee smells delicious and I'm sure we all have friends who don't drink coffee but at least like the smell. Well, I decided to make a cup in my French press thinking that I spent $10 bucks on the bag, I might as well try it.
After letting it steep and still not impressed with the smell, I poured myself a cup, added some sugar and tried a sip. PHEW! My money wasn't wasted. It tasted amazing, just like my friend had said. It actually tasted like a bite of pumpkin bread, one of my favorite kinds.
A perfect fall flavor and Tim thinks so too.

No comments:
Post a Comment