Recently we have adopted the nightly routine of reading either a chapter or section of Scripture together or from what I refer to as "the depressing book," a daily devotional highlighting one particular Christian or event in history that happened on that day. We like the little devotional book; however, I just find it depressing because most of the stories will end by detailing the person's death.After our time of reading and before we fall asleep, Tim and I will pray together. We have implemented the practice of A.C.T.S. in our prayer time. A.C.T.S. stands for Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving and Supplication.
Do you have a routine with your family or a good daily devotional?

1 comment:
Thanks for the encouragement! We like to pray together in the morning IF I get up early enough and IF the kids don't. I'm so glad you guys are starting a routine like that now!
Post a Comment