Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Clippety-Clop, Here I Come

Betty Boot, meet Blog World.


Blog World, meet Betty Boot.


Betty is my new best buddy, at least for the next 2 weeks. She'll be with me nearly 24 hours a day. Not exactly the boot I want to be wearing right now.

*Sigh*

Thankfully I don't sleepwalk or take middle-of-the-night bathroom breaks, otherwise I'd have to sleep with Betty on all night long.

In all seriousness, I had another appointment with the doctor today and my Achilles tendon problem is not improving.

He called this (Betty Boot) a level 3 treatment plan as we've tried level 1 and 2 but neither one have successfully brought down the swelling or reduced the pain. I appreciate my doctor because he does not want me to have surgery so I'll continue on the level 3 for as long as it takes to bring about complete healing.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh man, that stinks!! But, if it'll keep you from having surgery that's always good. :)

Desiderio Domini said...

eck...welcome to the world of the clippity cloppers...my foot is hurting AGAIN and I'm afraid they're going to cast me..eck..ENOUGH ALREADY!