Saturday, July 19, 2008

You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Blog is About You...

(I swiped this from my friend, Moriah.)


Here are the rules for this meme:

1.) As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, just anything you remember!

2.) Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.



I can't wait to hear from you. Come on now, be a sport and play along!

2 comments:

Ritchie & Stephanie said...

One memory… Spending several minutes with you in the dark this afternoon at work after the power went out! Well… everyone spending those few minutes together in the dark. You are a great friend and a wonderful co-worker!

Sarah said...

Hmm...this could be fun! Escaping to your room (how'd you get a solo again?!), knoxville to go country dancing, sicky sweet cappuchinos from gas stations, late nights, weddings, etc...