Emily tagged me with the 6 quirky things!
Ready, set, here I go...
1) I like even numbers better than odd.
2) I follow the exact same routine in the mornings when getting ready for work.
3) I like my sandwiches cut on the diagonal rather than straight.
4) I am more likely to feel sad or cry when animals die in movies than people.
5) I don’t like long fingernails and toenails.
6) I love to start new projects but have the hardest time finishing the ones I've already started.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
If you want to participate then by all means go ahead, just let me know when you've posted your 6 quirky things.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow, we have a lot of those in common...i like even numbers better...i care more about animals than humans (in movie world)...i like toe and fingernails short...crazy! great, even more ways we are alike! ;)
Post a Comment