Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The New Work Week

In a few weeks, the foundation that I work for will put into effect a four day work week policy. We will work longer hours Monday through Thursday (7:30AM to 5:45PM) but will be off on Fridays. I am very excited about it and honestly feel like the day will be more productive. It's going to kill me getting up earlier but at least I only have to set the alarm four days, instead of five.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WOOHOO! That's awesome! I think more businesses should do this-especially with the price of gas, its fewer days you have to drive all the way to work.

Joy said...

That is great Bethany! It will make for four long days, but that is what I am doing now and I wouldn't give up my Fridays for anything! :) We can party together Fridays now! woohoo