Monday, June 9, 2008

Bagel Bed

The last time we boarded Duchess, her bed got wrecked and unfortunately was not repairable. My mom had made her original dog bed as a Christmas present but I didn't feel like asking her to make another one for us so we bought one instead.

Apparently there are all kinds of dog beds. I won't bore you with the various types and how to figure out which one to buy your dog but after doing some research, I learned that Duch is a nester and the kind of bed she needs is a nesting bed. So we ordered a "bagel bed" from Cabellas and Duchess loves it!

Here is the description:
Give your pet 360° of velvety microfiber to wrap them in luxury. The reversible pillow insert is removable for use in another room or to protect furniture from pet hair and soiling. The high-loft 100% polyester fill keeps pets warm, comfortable and off cold floors. Removable zippered cover for care. Machine washable.

Here is a picture of the bagel bed:


And here is Duchess modeling her new bagel bed!

No comments: