With errands to run after work, Tim and I decided to make it a date night. First stop, AAA to buy tickets for our upcoming vacation to Colonial Williamsburg. We saved $10 per tickets, that's $20 total. Wahoo! Gotta love AAA - thanks dad! Did you know you can buy movie tickets from AAA at a discount? I didn't.
Second stop, Ann Taylor Loft to return a pair of shorts. I never have much luck with that store; I'm a Banana Republic kind of girl. Huh "BR" . . . those are my initials.
Next to the last stop, Best Buy for Tim. A few months ago he got a PS2 and has been playing the same race car game over and over. Tonight he got Heroes of the Pacific, a flying game. Has anyone ever played it?
To conclude our date, dinner at Panera Bread Company outside on their patio.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment