Stephen Curtis Chapman's daughter was hit by a car and killed last night. Click HERE to see article. Please keep the family in your prayers.In lieu of flowers, cards, gifts, etc., the Chapmans have ask that donations be made to Shaohannah's Hope to the Maria's Miracle Fund in memory of their daughter. Click HERE to make a donation.

1 comment:
Oh, my gosh. That absolutely breaks my heart. I've always enjoyed SCC's music (for the most part). I got to meet him when I was in college and he's such a kind, humble man. He sings a son called "With Hope" that I believe he wrote after the Paducah, KY school shootings. I imagine they are having to re-sing that now. My heart breaks for his teenage son as well. I can't imagine dealing with that kind of a burden.
"We can cry with hope
We can say goodbye with hope
'Cause we know our goodbye is not the end, oh no
And we can grieve with hope
'Cause we believe with hope
(There's a place by God's grace)
There's a place where we'll see your face again
We'll see your face again"
see full song lyrics here:
http://tinyurl.com/3qoybn
Post a Comment