Official voting has closed and the 2nd half of the season finale will air tonight announcing this year's winner of American Idol. Who do you think will win?A. David A.
B. David C.
C. It doesn't matter b/c they'll both get record deals
D. I don't care
E. Other

3 comments:
E-I've never gotten into American Idol, so I really can't comment on it! I've tried watching is before & it just makes me cringe when I hear some of them sing, I feel so bad!
I have to go with "C" - I'm assuming that history will repeat itself and both finalists along with some of the top 10 will get record deals anyway.
Well… I missed the final show last night but I recorded it!! I did hear this morning that David C. really messed up and that David A. did very well. My thought is that David A. will win Idol, but David C. will sell more records. Hum kinda sounds like the year that Daughtry & Mandisa were on Idol and Taylor Hicks won. Taylor who?????
Post a Comment