Bethany, Hey...it's Alina! I found your blog through Joy Lynne and I am so glad I did. It is so fun to catch up a little on what's going on in your world. By the way, I looove your dog. We have a German Short-haired pointer too. Her name is Keller and she is also very energetic. :-) We love her! Oh, and we also have a baby now too! (details, details). Check out our blog...so fun to find you!
1 comment:
Bethany,
Hey...it's Alina! I found your blog through Joy Lynne and I am so glad I did. It is so fun to catch up a little on what's going on in your world. By the way, I looove your dog. We have a German Short-haired pointer too. Her name is Keller and she is also very energetic. :-) We love her! Oh, and we also have a baby now too! (details, details). Check out our blog...so fun to find you!
Post a Comment