I was on Covenant's campus last week and snapped a few pictures of the new academic building that will open this fall. More details to come later this week but for now enjoy the pictures.
(standing below and looking up from the overlook)
(standing near the old sand volleyball court that is now the front circle)
(standing near the end of carter hall's tuck shoppe)
(standing between the chapel and carter near the chapel lawn)
It's just gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person and sit on that massive back porch. It was so much fun to be part of the staff when the plans were unveiled. I knew it was going to be beautiful. It's so great to see more than a construction fence! Thanks so much for posting these pictures.
1 comment:
It's just gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person and sit on that massive back porch. It was so much fun to be part of the staff when the plans were unveiled. I knew it was going to be beautiful. It's so great to see more than a construction fence! Thanks so much for posting these pictures.
Post a Comment