I really don’t mind the act of ironing, especially when I can pop in a DVD and watch a favorite movie of mine. Sometimes, I even find it relaxing; however, I just don’t have the time to stand in front of my board with iron in hand and press all of our clothes for long hours each week.
Tim does most of his ironing and has many shirts that are wrinkle-free or wrinkle-resistant so it doesn’t take much. My work shirts aren’t wf or wr so I usually pick each day's outfit based on whether or not I running late or have time to quickly iron a shirt before work. Well, that has changed . . . Downy to my rescue!
A friend of mine recommended this product to me and it has changed my life or at least how I pick out my clothes in the morning. This wrinkle releaser really works! You should try it for yourself. (And no, I'm not getting paid to make this endorsement.)

2 comments:
Interesting! I loathe...yes loathe ironing clothes at all. I've gotten rid of most of mine that need to be ironed, plus honestly I don't think Avery cares all that much if my shirt isn't ironed. :) Kyle's on the other hand are hard to keep up with. So thanks, I'm going to pick some up on my next grocery trip. Yeah, I'm a dork and easily convinced to try things. :)
i'm such a dork but i sprayed it on my pjs the other night. tim made fun of me. who cares if your pajamas are wrinkled 'cause you're in bed - was his argument. :)
Post a Comment