Monday, March 24, 2008

New Patio Furniture

I got off work early on Thursday, which was a nice surprise. Since the weather was warm, I spent a few hours in the afternoon cleaning up the backyard, racking leaves, blowing dirt off the patio and arranging our new patio furniture.

The patio furniture isn't brand new but it is new to us. My aunt and uncle graciously gave us a square table for four, two plastic chairs, a lounge chair with cushions, a love seat with cushions, two side tables and a large umbrella. Yes, all for free...V-E-R-Y kind of them. The cushions and umbrella match but the floral fabric is not my favorite; however, I can't complain because Tim and I priced patio furniture and it's expensive.


The lounge chair is my favorite! It's comfortable and a perfect place to relax and read for school. Tim loves having a table outside so we can eat outdoors and enjoy our backyard or what's left of our backyard...thanks Duchess for all the holes.


The only piece missing to our patio furniture is a fire pit, like the sample picture on the left. When the evenings are cool and crisp, a fire would feel nice, not to mention making s'mores and roasting marshmallows is always a fun activity.

No comments: