Tim's mom also came up to help Suzanne, Tim's little sister, move into her new house. Excited as we are for her and Joe to become happy homeowners, we hate that they now live 30 minutes away. They were just down the street and around the corner.
We also celebrated Tim's mom's birthday.
I want to thank Hannah for modeling our new bumbo for us! We don’t have a pink one yet so blue had to do. I resisted the urge for her to model all of our new shower gifts.

My baby bump is getting big real fast. Unfortunately one day while Tim's family was here, I had severe growing pains and was in bed most of the day.
I'm 22 weeks in this picture.

After our company left and the weekend came to an end, we all crashed... including Duchess!

1 comment:
So sorry to hear about the growing pains!!! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment