Tonight I ventured to Rite Aid and purchased 3 items for a total of $20.47 (w/o tax), a 49% savings.
Here's the breakdown:
1.) Cottonelle TP 20CT- regularly priced $17.99 but on sale for $10.99; I had a $1.00 off coupon and paid $9.99 ($0.50 per roll)
2.) Huggies Pure & Natural 30CT - regularly priced at $11.99 but on sale for $9.99; I had a $3.00 off coupon and paid $6.99 ($0.23 per diaper*)
3.) Huggies Gentle 36CT- regularly priced at $11.99 but on sale for $9.99; I had a $1.50 off coupon and paid $8.49 ($0.24 per diaper*)
Lastly, I had a $5 for $25 coupon. (Get $5 off for any purchase of $25 or more.)

*Our guest speaker said our goal should be to shoot for $0.17-$0.22 per diaper on name brand diapers. If you're really good at couponing, she said it's possible to pay less than $0.10 per diaper.

3 comments:
Welcome to the dark side. :)
I'm VERY impressed!--though I still love my Sam's diapers (about $30 for about 180 of them!)
glad to hear you have joined our insanity... going to clip up my sunday paper now actually. :) every penny counts
Post a Comment