I had been growing my hair long for two years now but found myself more and more putting it in a ponytail, not really doing much with it. I know, I may regret the cut and the ease of the ponytail days once the twins come, but the ends were unhealthy and I had grown tired of the length.
So, snip snip. Off it came.
And I LOVE it!!!
Here's the BEFORE:

And AFTER:

(I'm 16 weeks prego in the 1st picture and 18 weeks prego in the 2nd picture, in case you were curious.)
6 comments:
love your new haircut!
very cute!
yea for 18 weeks and yea for shorter curly hair! i can't believe mine's longer than yours now, that never happens!
Girl, you look great!
- Melannie
Adorable!
love it! You look fabulous! We will have to get together when we get back down to chattavegas. big hugs to, well, all 4 of you! :)
Post a Comment