Thursday, January 22, 2009

25 Things About Me

1. I am learning to play the piano.
2. I plan to go to Spain this spring on a mission trip.
3. I love to travel.
4. I love change but only when it was my idea.
5. I can’t cook but still try; however, I love to bake.
6. I outgrew my childhood allergy to dairy.
7. I’m in love with my husband and we've been married 5.5 years.
8. I enjoy hosting parties.
9. I would love multiples.
10. I don’t want to turn 30 in August.
11. I have a crazy, silly, energetic dog named Lady Duchess Belle of Georgia (aka Duchess).
12. I love to run.
13. I love seeing things from up high… like views from mtn. tops, skyscrapers, airplanes, etc.
14. I became a Christian at summer camp when I was 13.
15. I’m in graduate school.
16. I love sugar.
17. I enjoy the company of others but need time alone.
18. Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, and Fresh Market are my favorite stores.
19. I love where we live.
20. I wanted to become an architect when I was little and some days I wish I had.
21. I avoid confrontation and hate arguing.
22. I make decisions by comparing the options.
23. I would love to own a black jaguar convertible made sometime btw the late ‘50s thru early ‘70s.
24. I prefer white wine to red but my favorite drink is a martini.
25. I love the color red.

2 comments:

Alina said...

What are you going to school for?

Briana said...

and you have a twin! come on why didn't i make it on the list?! :)