Monday, December 8, 2008

High/Low

In our morning devotions at work this week, my boss told us about this activity he and his wife practice with their 3 children. It's called "HIGH/LOW." Instead of asking, "how was your day?" and getting the traditional response, "fine." My boss asks his kids to share one high and one low from their day. Occassionally he'll ask his children to include something they are thankful for. Pretty interesting idea.

So I'll share one HIGH/LOW for the week.

HIGH- I received an A in the Research and Analysis course that I took this semester for grad school. I was never a straight A student in high school or college so each and every A excites me.

LOW- Still waiting.

Thankful for- The much-needed rain we received last night and this morning.


Now it is your turn. What is your HIGH/LOW?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

First off, congrats on the A!!

My high for the week- Xmas cookies from you & the chance to get out of the house last night without the munchkins!

My low-seeing my little man in pain after jamming his fingers in the door. :(

Thankful for my little family!

Briana said...

yesterday's high/low i assume?

low: pouring gas on/in my shoe

high: having a good story to tell ;)

thankful for: Trevor

Molly said...

Congrats on your A!

High - Not cooking for three nights in a row!

Low - Same as yours.

Thankful for coffee dates - I've had two this week! (besides our virtual one!) ;)

emily rhudy said...

thats so funny, a few years ago my mom saw a movie where they did that and we have done high/lows ever since.
my high for the week is that my brother is here
my low is that he's not healthy and we dont know whats wrong.
I'm super thankful for tim, izz and ty!