1.) Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. I love to wrap presents.
2.) Real tree or Artificial?
Prefer a real tree but own a fake.
3.) When do you put up the tree?
Always after Thanksgiving.
4.) When do you take the tree down?
On or before January 1st.
5.) Do you like eggnog?
Yes!!! With nutmeg, please.
6.) Favorite gift received as a child?
Christmas spent in England. Attending a Christmas Eve service at Westminster Abbey is a memory I will never forget.
7.) Hardest person to buy for?
Those who own everything and don't need anything.
8.) Easiest person to buy for?
Tim
9.) Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, but it isn't up yet.
10.) Mail or email Christmas cards?
Snail mail until postage costs more than the card itself and a family picture is a must.
11.) Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Gifts that are plainly for the giver and what they wanted, not me.
12.) Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Holiday.
13.) When do you start shopping for Christmas?
A week or two before. I haven't started shopping yet.
14.) Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I plead the 5th.
15.) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Sugar cookies with icing.
16.) Lights on the tree?
White lights ONLY!
17.) Favorite Christmas song?
I love them all and can't pick just one.
18.) Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel, travel, travel!
19.) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Not without cheating. How many are there? Oh how does that song go??? I know there's Rudolph.
20.) Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One present on Christmas Eve (Rowe tradition) after the church service and then the rest on Christmas morning.
21.) Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Traffic out by the mall.
22.) Favorite ornament theme or color?
No particular theme but love the color red.
23.) Angel or Star on treetop?
Either, I'm not particular.
24.) Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Any kind of feast.
25.) What do you want for Christmas this year?
For my kitchen: Microwave, double boiler, and food processor.
Electronics: Cell phone with internet capability and big screen TV.
Misc: Piano lessons and sewing machine.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're you at Precept last Friday before the conference?
Post a Comment