With fall bringing cooler temperatures, our dog, Duchess, (bless her heart) begins to shiver before we open the backdoor to let her outside. Her fur has thickened but remains too thin and short to keep her warm on crisp days.She outgrew her winter sweater from when she was a pup so I researched dog sweaters/coats this weekend and purchased this soft-shell dog coat from REI. I know, what will they think of next? It fits like a glove and Duchess seems to like it.
Now we await a chilly evening to test drive the jacket. Maybe tonight...

2 comments:
Very neat outfit; I will have to look into it for our Office Dog, Lazlo, who we bring in with us each day. In the Winter he is usually wearing some type of shirt, sweater or coat. I like your Blog! Martin
that's hilarious and awesome all at once. What you been up to B? Aint see you round lately.
Post a Comment