
I love these pictures of me with my nephew, David. For whatever reason while I was holding him, he kept trying to grab my nose and mouth.

I'm sure if he could only talk then he'd tell me how frustrated he was with me for not letting him continue to play the grab-her-face game, as it was obvious that his curiosity was killing him.


Yes, the three of us girls were wearing matching t-shirts. Cheesy, I know but at least they don't say something about "Boulton Family Vacation 2008." A local outdoors store just beyond the city limits of Estes Park was having an end of the season clearance sale and the t-shirts were $10 each.

My brother and his two boys.

After lunch, the four of us went to a nearby winery to sample wines from the local vineyards.


What we tried didn’t impress us all that much; however, I fell in love with their pinot grigio-flavored popcorn. A very sweet dessert wine we tasted fascinated me by how it bubbled like champaign... if only it had tasted as good as champaign.

Stacy, we are proud of you for breaking down and finally buying yourself a purse. Now you will always know where to find your keys, cell phone and wallet; well, assuming you don't accidentally misplace your purse then you'll know where to find your belongings.

No comments:
Post a Comment