Tim and I went to the Shane & Shane with Bethany Dillon concert Sunday night with a friend. Neither one of us are huge contemporary Christian music fans for a handful of reasons and weren’t familiar with the artists we were about to hear but we went anyway, mainly because our friend invited us. To our surprise it was a good concert and no, not just because one of the artists shares my name and is from my home state of Ohio. Both artists had real musical talent and played original songs. 
So, if you are in need of some new music on your iPod then may I suggest downloading a song or two of Shane & Shane or Bethany Dillon. You’ll be refreshed and pleasantly surprised. And if they are coming to your area then I highly recommend spending the $15 to see them in concert.

No comments:
Post a Comment