What a busy weekend! We started by going out for a belated birthday celebration Friday night with friends - the first birthday party Tim has thrown for me on his own. Dinner at Pizzeria Venti was followed by scrumptous chocolate cherry cake and carrot cake back at our place while we all watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics.
On Saturday Tim did chores around the house and errands down the mountain while I painted up a storm in our bedroom. Barely finishing the first coat in time to get to the rodeo before it started, we joined up with Suzanne, Joe and Madison for one of the highest rated amateur rodeos here in the Southeast. Even though Tim and I didn't get home until nearly one o'clock, we thought it was one of the best rodeos we've seen in the last two years.
I put the last coat of paint on the walls Sunday afternoon before we headed down to Dalton to look at kitchen flooring. Yes, the kitchen floor is our next project. I'm not ready to reveal the bedroom makeover; however, Tim and I love the change and the freshly painted bedroom furniture from my aunt and uncle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, we enjoyed your party, and I'm glad you like the carrot cake!
Post a Comment