Thursday, July 24, 2008

Feathers on the Floor


While riding the elevator this afternoon, I noticed a small bird feather on the elevator carpet. "Strange," I thought. I figured it must have been tracked in on someone's shoe. Odd but possible.

Later this afternoon, I had to ride the elevator again and as soon as the doors opened, I noticed that instead of one feather . . . there were now two.

Creepy!

The entire ride up to my office, all I could picture was being trapped in an elevator with a fluttering bird. Can you imagine?

Ahhh!

As far as I know I rode the elevator alone or the bird was asleep and didn't make itself known from behind the ledge. I was nothing short of distressed the entire ride up.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That's hysterical. I can't imagine if I were trapped on an elevator with a bird. Sorry I missed last night! Kyle said you guys all had a good time.