When dinner was over, Elise and I snuck inside to grab Suzanne's cake and light her candles. Unfortunately I had left the candles on the counter at home. We opened all the drawers and cabinets in Suzanne's kitchen but couldn't find any so Elise grabbed the glade candle from the bathroom because we had to have something for Suzanne to blow out. :)
Chocolate cake with chocolate icing with chocolate sprinkles . . . do you see a theme?
The outside of her birthday card had a dog on it, of course.
Rebecca and Alex also joined the celebration.
Tim in the middle with two beautiful girls on either side.
Fellow birthday party goers included Joe and our friend from church, Elise, but somehow they both avoided the camera.

1 comment:
Whoa. I work with the girl in the middle photo (Rebecca). Well, worked. I resigned to have a baby and I think she is transferring to one of our elementary schools.
Post a Comment