Thanks BJ for the questions. So here we go...
1. What is your favorite attribute of your husband? I would probably have to say his intellect because it is one of the things I admire most about him.
2. What are the last five books you have read? Um... I'm not a reader so I honestly cannot remember the last five books I read cover to cover. Recently the books I've read have been text books for school.
3. If you could have any job, except the one you are currently doing, what would it be and why? I would want to be doing a job that is outdoors, involves physical activity and interacting with a different group of people each day. I recently went sea kayaking and thought that it be would fun to be a guide.
4. Describe the strangest dream you can remember having.
I don't remember my dreams much longer than a few hours after I wake up; however, when I have dreams that are weird or strange in nature, it usually involves people and places that would never, ever be in the same place at the same time. I also have dreams where my husband does something that makes me mad. When I wake up still I'm upset at him, I have to remember that it was only a dream and he didn't do or say those things.
5. What is something you like to do that very few people know about? I like to design floor plans.
Do you want to play? If so, let me know.
The Rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So you're a floor plan designer too? I'll have to remember to consult you, should Tim and I deside to build a house:-)
Post a Comment