Late in the morning, David took us to two of the waterfalls on his land. Some of us rode 4-wheelers while others walked the trail.
Tim and I rode the yellow one, of course (far left in the picture). I love vehicles that are yellow, especially trucks!

The picture doesn't do the waterfall justice. It was beautiful.

Downstream there was a second waterfall that is made up of a series of smaller waterfalls.
Instead of hiking on the trail back to the first falls, Tim and I climbed up the series of smaller waterfalls. The water was cold but not too deep.
After returning from the falls, we ate lunch. There was plenty of food, as seen here.

After lunch the real fun began. The afternoon was spent shooting clays. Tim did very well and hit nearly every clay. My shot was not quite as good but I did hit a few.

Tim shot with a Browning 12 gage and loved it!

After shooting clays for an hour or two, I worked on my shot using a .22 and a target that was about 25 yards away.

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! What a way to spend a Wednesday? :)
No kidding. It was a lot of fun and a very unordinary company picnic.
Post a Comment