Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cubicle Etiquette 101

For those of you who also work in cube land, you may appreciate my coworker's latest post regarding cubicle etiquette 101. Click HERE to read his response to a recent article.

For those of you with an office, quit your complaining! I don't care if your space is the size of a closet. You have walls that go up to the ceiling and a door to shut when people ignore office etiquette. You should be thankful, as those of us dwelling in cubeville would trade our cubes for your offices in a heartbeat.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That's awesome! I've had plenty of jobs over the years where I had to work in the much hated cubicles...ugg. But, I've come to realize that people are just rude overall. They're rude on the roads, rude in the stores, rude at work, etc. I think selfishness covers most of it. :)

Briana said...

i hate rules.

and working.