As a homeowner for two years now, Home Depot has been growing on me. Just a few years ago I would have said and probably did say at one point that I hated going to stores like Home Depot and never understood why an old neighbor of mine, Buffy Joyce, loved home improvement stores.But my thoughts and feelings regarding Home Depot changed this weekend when Tim and I spent 4 hours, YES you read right, FOUR HOURS, at Home Depot on Saturday night. My husband was very proud of me because I didn't complain one bit, well. . . at least not until we reached the 3.5 hour mark and I got hungry. So he promised we would eat dinner at Chik-fil-a and I was able to last another 30 minutes.
Oh, and total bill for our 4 hour adventure was over $300. And, only $5 of that bill was for me. . . but Tim got a really cool air compressor. See below.

1 comment:
Holy Cow Bethany!! You are much much much more patient than I ever was/am. I am still warming up to Home Depot, but when you get a room finished/almost finished it seems worth it. And, you managed to get Tim to go to Chick Fil A? That's super impressive! :)
Post a Comment